Friday, July 31, 2009

last day of school


Today is the last day of my 1st college degree. I feel so-so, I'm never over zealous about graduation. I'm glad to be out but at the same time it feels a little premature. I came straight out of high school in 2007 so this is the only college I know, unlike the majority of my classmates who have been to college or have degrees already. I feel weird to say the least, there's a ton of responsibility that comes along with being out of school. And to me it seems like only students get respect in society. Think about it no one gives discounts to college grads and they're the ones with student loans that need to be repaid, they need as many discounts as possible. People applaud you and say "oh that's so good he/she's in school." But I've never head any one say "oh you're a college grad that's so good" other than at your graduation. And of course people with no degrees get no respect, unless ur a success story like Bill Gates or something.

I have this feeling of having to do everything now tho, I'm only 20 and I feel its so old. It sounds a little ridiculous. But I just want my success story to feel legit. I think I may stay in school.....

1 comment:

Followers

Khe